Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Write Path

How will you know.

You will know when the struggle disapears and the walls fall away.  When that niggling doubt is replaced with a calm knowing.  When the doors swing open as you arrive, the dots start to connect, and it seems that the whole world is cheering you on.

Over the past few days I have:
  • received messages of gratitude and encouragement for my words
  • connected with a new friend offering to help guide my desired blog enhancements
  • been asked to proofread a book that is being adapted and translated
  • had dear friends make me aware of a writers retreat and urge me to attend
  • wondered whether I should go - while mon amour just went ahead and enrolled me
Everywhere I have found inspiration and confirmation. 

That's how I know I am on the right path, or, for me, the "write path".


"I must write it all out, at any cost.  Writing is thinking.  It is more than living, for it is being conscious of living."  Anne Morrow Lindbergh

All good things, k

No comments:

Post a Comment